- Allin Pharmacy shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but Allin Pharmacy cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and Allin Pharmacy shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Allin Pharmacy.
- Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. For order placed before 12:00PM, please allow three (3) to five (5) working days for West Malaysia and six (6) to ten (10) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from date of Allin Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by Allin Pharmacy [Further shipment delays might be experienced due to the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO)]. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- In general, no delivery services shall be available on Sunday & public holidays. Please contact us for special arrangements in the event that you require delivery to be made on these days.
- The Customer is to notify Allin Pharmacy immediately of a change to his/her delivery address and contact number.
- Where Customer is not available to receive the delivery, a notification card or call will be left at the delivery address by the courier service company. If delivery is delayed due to the Customer’s undue delay or unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if the Customer fails or refuses to collect the Products within seven (7) days from the date of second notification, the Order will be deemed void and has no further effect but the Customer shall bear all the relevant cost incurred by Allin Pharmacy (including but not limited to the delivery cost and administrative charges).
- If the Customer is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the Customer provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of receiving the delivery. The Customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on delivery or collection of Products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer or its representative on the delivery invoices.
- Allin Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
All rights reserved